Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

News for September 2010



Well little miss has decided that she wants to start rolling and not stop. Until this week, she had rolled over precisely once from back to front. Now she won't stop. Tonight in fact, I found her face down on the mattress with her head in her hands. Its really scaring me, but hopefully she will figure out that the nose has to face out in order to breathe. :)

She is sitting up very well. She still gets distracted and then topples over but it gets a little better every day. She is still waking up once a night to feed, but it is around 4 which is about 9 hours after bed time. She sleeps 12-14 hours total at night now. We are down to 2 naps a day and since she has started the rolling over, we had to dump the swaddle cold turkey. She must have been ready for it because she seems to be sleeping okay with out it. When she gets distracted, she still needs it. However that typically happens when she is around other kids and I don't mind swaddling then because I typically hold her then.



We have LOTS of talking. Its so fun to hear her voice. The other day when Stephen and I were getting flu shots, she said "mama!" It was very exciting even though I know she has no idea what that means yet. Stephen keeps coaching her, honestly I think he was even more excited than I was.

Stephen's hours have been cut back at work, so I have had to work 4 days a week now. I am taking care of the sweetest little girl named Megan. She adores Eva and they get along so well. I am really happy for that and I am loving the job so far.

We attended another church and we LOVED it. We were able to spend the weekend with Ryan and Mary and go to church with them. It is always such a blessing to meet other Christians from all over the world.

We got Eva's 6 month pictures, the last ones until 9 months. We are planning on getting some family ones for 9 months. :)

Until next time...