Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Birthday Pictures!!

Updating my blog last night was the spur I needed to get going on the birthday pictures, so here they are. I am editing them a little at a time, but I'll post as many as I can get in before bedtime.











Probably my very favorite one:


Having a little fun :D


Getting very excited!


On the move!




Cause its fun.


And cause the colors are so pretty:


Love her expression in these. She really REALLY loves rocking. :)






Yes, her hair IS red. Not brown. Not blonde. Not black. Just red.


Waving to Mommy and the Nickster


Hmmm, what trouble can I get in?


She was soooo done. :D










Please excuse any duplicates. I have no idea what I have uploaded until I have posted it. all in all, I LOVE how they turned out. Everyone that gets a copy of this as an email will get a hard copy of at least one of these. :)

Thats all for tonight, folks. Time for bed!