Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jammies!

These are my favorite pair of jammies on Eva. :) These were taken before our California trip, so she is much more steady, but the jammies still fit great.


Video of walking in them





She is fitting into a size 18 month clothes pretty consistently and has been for about 3 months. This girl has a wardrobe the size of Texas. She has shoes, sunglasses, hats, bows, skirts, shirts, dresses, pants, cloth diapers, and even one too many baby carriers.

Hanging out with the Nickster:


My girly girl! She just stood by the door like this waving and waiting for me to be ready to go. We shopped til we dropped too!


Sweet girl:


CHEEEESE (otherwise known as the "brat" smile)


The ongoing saga that is my hair. It is red now. Well kind of red. I'm hoping to go a little more red next time around. I am having fun with it though. Here it is with the blonde highlights.