Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

This summer....

This summer has been MIND BLOWINGLY busy. We have been gone for at least a week each month all summer long and it was so so fun. If you have been following me on Instagram, you have already seen the pictures coming up, so bear with me. 

July 4th- last day of relaxation with Elliot before he left for bootcamp

Eva on the left, July 4, 2011
Reese on the right, July 4, 2013

Top, July 4, 2012
Bottom, July 4, 2013

Reese on the left- July 4, 2012
Reese on the right- July 4, 2013

Eva on July 4, 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013

Late June 2013





Beach trip June-July 2013



In July, right after Elliot left for bootcamp, we left for a trip to Texas to meet my mom's biological mom and half siblings as well as to see Monica. Her A-school is in San Antonio. Texas in August. HOT. 



4 generations

I love my new uncles. I hit it off with Ricky right away.


Mom's biological mother, half sister, and the 4 of us

Meeting some wonderful friends for the first time. I have been a part of a mommy's group with this amazing mommy for over 2 years now. Our older girls are days apart and our young are around the same age. It was so neat to meet someone in real life who I had been talking to for a long time. 

Riding the boat on the River Walk in San Antonio- isn't she beautiful?


I got to meet Michael Rapaport while in Atlanta for a million layovers. He came up while I was playing with my girls and was talking to them. I knew he looked familiar but couldn't place him. I loved him in Friends and Prison Break! So cool to meet him and shake his hand. 

Some random July-August pictures

Happy 16 months and National Breastfeeding Week to Reese & I!

She sure does love her mini ponies. :) 

Blackberry picking with Carrie at Great Country Farms! Such a fun day!



Picking up our weekly quail and chicken eggs- aren't they pretty?







And then our whirlwind trip to Chicago to see Elliot graduate- here we are waiting to get in.

And post graduation! Graduation was MIND BLOWING. Such a patriotic event and very soul rousing!

Garret, Carmen, & Bess pulled an all nighter and surprised Elliot for graduation. 


Summer hair cut and color!

Littele miss smarty pants and some of her letters. I love seeing some of the things we learn click for her. It's so fun.


And then the BEST surprise the other weekend. Came down to Mom and Dads because Mom took the day off. Hanging out in the living room and who should walk in?

This girl!

Best surprise and the best weekend followed. 



My awesome Ikea find for storing all our homeschool supplies on- I absolutely love my area. 

And my sign for above it (that I still need to hang)

A throwback: Eva on the left at 18 months, Reese on the right at 18 months

And for some more recent photos:

Pumpkins- fall has arrived!

Seriously, how can you not just adore that face? She was SO freaking pleased with herself putting her alphabet in order. I love her.

And there is our summer (and part of our fall) in a few short pictures. Excuse all the run on sentences- it's late and I should be cleaning or sleeping. These little ladies sure do keep me busy and I sure do love them.