Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Trip to Fredericksburg on the Full Moon

Nope, nothing happened. We went to Fredericksburg yesterday, on the full moon no less and came back baby-less. (For those not knowing the signifigance of the full moon, read http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Moons-Effect-on-Natural-Childbirth&id=70253)Also, Pumpkin was born on the full moon, so us going to Fredericksburg made his parents extremely nervous...or would have, if we had told them that we were going.

I had a wonderful time getting to see my family and some friends after being cooped up in the house for several weeks. My dad is getting really anxious, I think he is more stressed than Pumpkin, Mom, and I all put together. Other people that made it to my parents were the Brusbys, the Dunavants, Nathan and Monica, and Daniel & Carrie.

We also had a great time getting to go to Jessie at Sonic. While the guys were at the mall, Carrie and I headed over to Sonic and got to spend a little over an hour with Jessie (and Monica).

On the way home, we had dinner with Daniel and Carrie at 5 Guys. I don't ever remember a hamburger tasting as good as it did last night- my body must have been in need of some severe red meat! I couldn't help thinking that the next time that I see everyone, I will *hopefully* have a little baby! We made it home at around 8:30 and fell straight into bed. It was a long and very enjoyable day.