Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Bathtime!

One of Eva's favorite parts of the day is bathtime and normally I take a bath with her. However, between my growing belly and her just plain old growing, I decided to see if she would take a bath by herself tonight. It took a bit of convincing. She first tried to pull my pants down to "help" me get ready to get into the bath and then when we finally convinced her to get in, she kept asking me to get in with her. Here are some fun pictures from tonight's bath.

Like any true girl, she loves bubble baths. And the more bubbles, the better! Here she is showing me some of the bubbles. She can actually say bubble very well.

And when she is done with bath, she calls for "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" (she yells it and it is exactly like that) I LOVE the face that comes with it!

And when the results are not immediate, she hollars again!