Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet Reese!


What a year! It has literally flown by like a couple of days. And here is this little lady I have now. She's cruising, crawling, throwing temper tantrums, talking, pinching, and otherwise becoming a little toddler.

Eva calls her "Reesie", Stephen calls her "Bully Baby" (due to her pinching, scratching, and otherwise bullying everyone around her), and I just call her my baby. 

She eats everything, everywhere, but still nurses several times a day and lots at night. She's not sleeping through the night yet, but I don't mind the middle of the night snuggles. She normally sleeps 7-10:30, eats, 10:30-1:30, and then when she wakes up again, she comes to bed with us. 

Reese has a couple of words (mama, dada, and bebe (Eva)) and also talks lots of fake gibberish that seems to make sense to her. 

Tomorrow is her 1 year appointment- I'm guessing she is somewhere in the weight of 28lbs. She is in 18-24 month clothes. 

Reese likes:
food
being held
nursing
cruising
baths
pinching

Reese doesn't like:
being told no
sleeping
being held (yes, it's on both lists, she's very hormonal haha)
dresses
headbands
having her diaper changed

She still shows no signs of wanting to walk, but has started letting go of things to stand for a second or two by herself. 

Overall, she's my sweet girl who is a bit of a firecracker. I already have my hands a bit full with her :)