Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

At 9am...

In about 3 1/2 hours, we will be meeting our little Evie! Last night, we had Mom & Dad, Nate & MJ, and Eagle over last night for dinner. I wasn't thrilled about being alone the night before- I really wanted to spend some last minute time before Evie was born. It was a lot of fun as always and a real blessing to spend some time with such an awesome family as I have!

It's amazing the peace that the Lord offers! Every time I feel myself getting stressed, I just take a deep breath and ask the Lord to hold my hand and give me peace today. Pumpkin is incredibly calm and quiet which means he is talking to the Lord about what he may be concerned about. It's also amazing how praying together with Pumpkin has effected not only my relationship with the Lord, but with Pumpkin. It really brings us together in a different way that nothing else has or can. Keep us in your prayers as we leave for the hospital that God will guide the doctor's hands and that Pumpkin & I will continue to have the peace that ONLY the LORD can give!