Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Evie is coming tomorrow!

We went in for the ultrasound today and Evie is estimated at 10 pounds (+/- 23 ounces)! With a mommy that weighed 9lbs, 9oz and a daddy that weighed 9lbs, 15oz, it wasn't too big of a surprise, but it did cause a slight change in plans!

Mom and I headed over to Dr. Tudder's office at his suggestion and he offered for an induction or c-section. I chose the c-section and we are scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9am. Mom and I had lunch at Chipotle and then headed to the hospital for pre-op.

We will be at the hospital by 7am tomorrow and we should meet Evie around 9:30! I will be in the hospital until Monday because of the three night hospital stay at Reston and during that time, only grandparents and Pumpkin will be allowed as visitors. Pumpkin will be off tomorrow through next Thursday, so we will have plenty of time to bond as a family. I am looking forward to meeting my little girl!