Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Sickness...

Miss Evie has a cold. :( I was up with her last night and finally gave up in putting her back to bed. Normally she is on a 2 1/2 to 3 hour schedule from feeding to feeding during the day and on her own schedule during the night, but after hearing her so miserable, we ended up on the couch with me feeding on demand. Since she is congested, we have to suction out her nose before each feeding, something she doesn't mind too much as long as she isn't too hungry and anxious to feed. I feel a little bummed about giving up the routine last night, but mommy instincts kicked in and I felt like it was the best thing to do for now. She is doing better today, all the congestion (ie mucus) has turned clear as opposed to yellow, so I'm hoping she is on the tail end of it. Only in "Mommy World" do you pay this much attention to the color of snot! :)