Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Pictures 2010

Well here they are. The long awaited Christmas pictures. We ordered our Christmas cards last night although they are just more like cards with our pictures and a little note. I think they are going to look gorgeous!





Eva did really well and so did Nate and Monica!




I just love her face in this picture. It's like she knows that is going on behind her! :)


And if you know us, you know that this is US! It was VERY, VERY tempting use this picture to sent to people, but we decided not to let people know the real us...for now. I just love how even Eva is in on the face.


Cause its sweet:


This has got to be my new favorite picture ever. I love these people with all of my heart!




Wondering what he is thinking- such a typical Stephen face! :)What a wondeful and handsome man my husband is!


And another sweet one <3


My baby and me:








Eva has learned Uncle Jeremy's pumpkin face!


Such beautiful colors and composition in these pictures. And such a beautiful little girl!








And the last two! Hopefully I didn't get any repeats- that was a lot of pictures to post at once, especially when you can't tell the difference between them as you are posting them.